Challenge Alarm Services Ltd has been monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely and the safety of our employees, customers and partners is our top priority. The Government deem that our fire services are paramount to public safety and therefore wish us to continue to operate a service.
We were running a skeleton service and only attending emergency calls, However we are now back offering all of our services again, but operating within Government guidelines:-
- We will only visit sites where there are no confirmed cases or people showing symptoms
- We will only be servicing the communal areas
- We ask that customers respect the 2m rule
- Our staff will be thoroughly washing hands when leaving site and before entering new site
- Our staff will wear an appropriate mask
- Our staff will wear new gloves for each site they visit
- If your premises has an outbreak of Covid-19 and you require an urgent visit, we will not be permitted to enter for the wellbeing of our staff. We will however be able to get the technician to video call you. Please provide him/her with your mobile number when they call you and they may be able to walk you through any resets or emergency actions. I’m sure you will understand this is to mitigate ANY cross contamination with any sites we look after.
Should one of our employees either test positive or suspect they have been exposed to this virus, we will inform you as soon as possible if they have been on your site within the last 14 days.
We expect our employees to be honest about their health and travel history for their safety and for those with whom they might come in contact. We also expect customers to immediately inform Challenge Alarms if there is a confirmed Coronavirus case at their location.
We appreciate your custom and your support during these difficult times and hope everyone keeps safe and well.