Challenge Alarm Services Ltd has been monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID–19) situation closely and the safety of our employees, customers and partners is our top priority. The Government deem that our fire services are paramount to public safety and therefore wish us to continue to operate a service.
We have therefore taken the decision that we will cease all installation and maintenance works for the moment but will continue to operate an emergency call out service.
Our offices have been closed but a small number of staff will be working from home in order to monitor emails and take calls and general administration works. We would encourage any non urgent enquiries to be made via email during this time.
EMERGENCY CALL OUTS TO YOUR SITE
- Where Possible our engineers will try to deal with calls over the phone and may use Video Calling or Whats app in an attempt to enable customers to deal with the issue themselves
IF WE HAVE TO ATTEND SITE
- All our technicians have disposable gloves which will be worn whilst on-site, and disposed of afterwards.
- Staff are instructed to call before they enter the building on manned sites and ask if anyone has been exposed. If this is the case our staff will not be permitted to enter your site. If they are given the green light, they will use hand sanitiser before entering.
- Upon leaving your premises they will use hand sanitiser before moving into their vehicle. If a staff member has any symptoms they will be in isolation for the 14 day period, no staff member is permitted to work with any symptoms.
- If your premises has an outbreak of Covid-19 and you require an urgent visit, we will not be permitted to enter for the wellbeing of our staff. We will however be able to get the technician to video call you. Please provide him/her with your mobile number when they call you and they may be able to walk you through any resets or emergency actions. I’m sure you will understand this is to mitigate ANY cross contamination with any sites we look after.
Should one of our employees either test positive or suspect they have been exposed to this virus, we will inform you as soon as possible if they have been on your site within the last 14 days.
We expect our employees to be honest about their health and travel history for their safety and for those with whom they might come in contact. We also expect customers to immediately inform Challenge Alarms if there is a confirmed Coronavirus case at their location.
We appreciate your custom and your support during these difficult times and hope everyone keeps safe and well.